- Day One: How and when did you discover Emilie Autumn?
- Day Two: What was your first impression of Emilie?
- Day Three: What is your favorite song from each of her albums?
- Day Four: What is your favorite album?
- Day Five: What is your favorite era?
- Day Six: Opinions on Enchant?
- Day Seven: Opinions on Opheliac?
- Day Eight: Opinions on FLAG?
- Day Nine: Write a short review about the Asylum book (if you’ve read it).
- Day Ten: Most heartbreaking part of the Asylum book (if you’ve read it).
- Day Eleven: Most beautiful part of the Asylum book (if you’ve read it).
- Day Twelve: Your favorite part from the Asylum book and why. (if you’ve read it).
- Day Thirteen: Lyrics to which you relate the most.
- Day Fourteen: What was the first song you heard?
- Day Fifteen: Have you ever been to one of her concerts? If so, how did you like it?
- Day Sixteen: Have you ever met EA? What did you think of her? Did you take any pictures?
- Day Seventeen: Have you ever played the Rat Game with Veronica? If so, how did you feel? If not, would you?
- Day Eighteen: Has Emilie ever helped you in any way? Tell us.
- Day Nineteen: A song you hate or can’t bear listening to and why.
- Day Twenty: Are you a member of the Asylum Forum? What do you think of it there? Did all the forum drama affect you in any way?
- Day Twenty One: Have you watched The Devil’s Carnival? What do you think of it? Is EA a good actress?
- Day Twenty Two: Favorite scene from The Devil’s Carnival (if you’ve watched it).
- Day Twenty Three: What do you think of Emilie’s plans of making a musial?
- Day Twenty Four: Excited for the FLAG video? How do you think it is going to be?
- Day Twenty Five: Ever bought anything from EA’s website? (Since WillowTechHouse)
- Day Twenty Six: Favorite Emilie’s outfit?
- Day Twenty Seven: Favorite Crumpet and why? (the old ones also count)
- Day Twenty Eight: Favorite pictures of Emilie?
- Day Twenty Nine: Favorite pictures of the Bloody Crumpets?
- Day Thirty: Write a letter to Emilie or to your favorite Bloody Crumpet.
If you do that, like or reblog this post. I wanna see all your beautiful answers. xoxo :-)
Hey guys! I know many of you have completed the 20 Days of Emilie Autumn Challenge. I was thinking today about doing it again, but then I realized those questions were a little bit old, so I thought: let’s make a new one. What do you think? :-)
Come one, come two, come YOU, Devil’s Carnival!
okay, i know that basically everything emilie has said in this interview has been said before, but personally, i just love it so much <3